Fullstack Development Team Lead
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices:2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Fullstack Development Team Lead to manage our newest squad that is going to build one of the most interesting world leading i-gaming software solutions.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes
- Hiring and training technical personnel
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Liaising with team members and management to ensure projects are completed to standard
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns
- Delegating work and assignments to team members
- Collaborating with their team to identify and fix technical problems
- In-house platform development
- 3rd party API integrations
- Actively participate in developing new features from scratch.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Node.js
- 4+ years of commercial experience in web development
- Commercial experience of working with DB
- Commercial experience of implementing the REST and WebSockets
- Experience of GIT version control system
- Experience with databases MySQL
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with Redis.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
- Social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, food vouchers, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
- Comprehensive training and development programs!