Business Intelligence Engineer
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices:2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for a BI Developer, who is passionate about Technology and is interested in the opportunity we are giving – working on one of the leading Smart Energy Transformation companies.
- Be part of the transformation of our BI platform and expanding it to the new systems
- Work on data transformations on the data warehouse platform to enable in-depth analysis and strategic research by departmental analysts
- Be part of the migration of our BI platform to a Cloud environment / Oracle Cloud/
- Execute key KPI reports within our business
- Ensure high standards of data quality through the development
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Optimizing existing BI solutions for better performance.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years working with Qlik building data schema, creating visualizations, building dashboards, and prototypes meeting the needs of users
- Understanding production KPIs and dashboards orientations
- SQL Scripting capabilities
- Solid requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Excellent problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to optimize test and analyze platform performance.
Nice to have:
- Experience on Priority ERP / Oracle cloud both as user and a developer – HUGE ADVANTAGE
- Experience with Qlik NPrinting
- Familiar with DWH concepts
- Experience with providing self-service solutions.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
- Social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, food vouchers, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
- Comprehensive training and development programs!