C++/Go Team Leader
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 4 offices: Sofia, Plovdiv, Skopje and Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced C++/Go Team Leader to join our strategic core team, which is responsible for building a resilient cutting-edge endpoint solution, which is a state-of-the-art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of Cloud Native Applications Protection Platform (CNAPP).
- Aiding, guiding and providing hands-on leadership to a team of talented core developers
- Technically managing, mentoring, reviewing and improving the quality of the code and process
- Working closely with Product Management, QA and DevOps teams
- Managing the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release
- Making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years of experience leading engineering team – A must
- 4 years of experience in C/C++ SW development on Linux – A must
- Hands-on experience in development and troubleshooting on Linux low level – A must
- Experience in technical leading roles, strong leading and mentoring capabilities, performing code/design review – A must
- Experience optimizing code to meet demanding performance constraints of time, memory, and storage
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, team player, and out-of-the-box thinker
- Eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
- Social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, food vouchers, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
- Comprehensive training and development programs!