Customer Service & Relationships Associates with Brazilian Portuguese and English
AppGreat is one of the fastest-growing global IT companies, supporting the highest-tech organisations in the world with four offices: Sofia, Plovdiv, Skopje and Bucharest.
We are working with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
Currently, we are looking for professionals with Brazilian Portuguese to join one of our partners. The team provides service to the clients of a well-known sports betting operator in Brazil, guiding them through the entire betting journey. We place our operators and their players at the heart of everything we do and, in doing so, ensure every query and issue is dealt with appropriately.
We are looking for motivated team members to join our partner as Customer Service & Relationship Associates.
- Handle and resolve customer inquiries via phone, email, chat or social media.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Analyse customers’ profiles to ensure the appropriate management of the account.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Proactively contacts customers to build and maintain long-lasting relationships – regular updates on active promotions (on-site and tailored), personalised approach and treatment, etc.
- Alert and escalate issues to the relevant functions and departments promptly.
- Track and communicate important information with different departments.
- Regularly update and improve their knowledge through participation in different training, coachings, refreshers and workshops.
- Work on building relationships with clients to provide customer satisfaction to high-value customers on an exceptional level.
- Keep track of high-value customers – follow up on gaming activity, financial transactions and account status.
- Identify and suggest areas for improvement in the services and reports them to the direct manager.
- Follow the monthly shift schedule, covering 14:00 – 06:00 time (8h per shift).
- 6 months of professional experience in Customer Relations, Customer Support, Sales or relevant.
- Secondary level of education.
- Excellent English and Brazilian Portuguese (bilingual or native would be considered a great advantage)
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Ability to prioritise and plan.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Attractive remuneration package
- 25 days annual leave allowances.
- Motivating social package including supplemental health and dental insurance, food allowances, etc.
- Home office opportunities.
- Team events and celebrations.