Full Stack Team Lead - Angular & NodeJs
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for a technological talented Full Stack Team Lead to manage our team, delivering one of the most exciting and complex platforms in the fintech industry.
- Responsible for developing, coding, installing, and maintaining our trading platforms products and other systems
- Work as part of a Scrum team on the enterprise flagship trading platforms products
- Will give services and develop solutions to product requirements and needs
- Develop a complex system and use modern technologies
- Hands-on develop features 50% of your time
- Participating in recruiting new team members
- Managing the team members
- Leading features “end to end” from product requirements through live tests in production.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience with client-side ECMA6+ JS framework: Angular 6+
- Experience with server-side technologies: Node.JS, .NET stack, SQL, MSSQL
- Experience with microservices approach
- Can-do attitude, analytical and organized
- Team player, autodidact, excellent communication skills.
Nice (but not must) to have:
- Experience with server-side technologies: Kafka and Kubernetes
- Work experience in a trading On-line companies
- Experience with server-side technologies in Nest.js: microservices, gateways, entities, webhooks, websockets.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Flexible option for remote work
- 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
- Social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
- Comprehensive training and development programs.