Functional Analyst - Oracle cloud
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world, with 4 offices: Sofia, Plovdiv, Skopje and Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies to meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently we are seeking for a Functional Analyst to join our team working on world leading solutions for End-to-end IP voice network management for unified communications.
• Supporting existing R11.5.10 environment and participating in the Oracle Cloud ongoing project (including functional design, configuration and support of applications with a primary focus on the applications within the e-Business suite)
• Gathering and defining requirements, configuring standard applications
• Performing gap analysis, functional design of application extensions
• End-user support for OM, Distribution, Inventory, Purchasing modules.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience of 5 years or more supporting logistics (OM, INV, PO) OEBS
• Background in implementation/support of Oracle application
• Experience in writing any design of Oracle Application
• Experience in writing functional designs
• Good English level (writing and speaking)
Advantage will be:
• Experience working in a global industrial company
• Knowledge and experience in development in Oracle – writing queries and scripts
in Oracle DB and SQL
• Familiarity with Oracle Fusion / Cloud.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• A social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events, and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs.