Functional Service Contracts Analyst
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world, with 4 offices: Sofia, Plovdiv, Skopje and Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies to meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently we are seeking for a Functional Service Contracts to join our team working on world leading solutions for End-to-end IP voice network management for unified communications.
• Functional Service Contracts Analyst with expertise in Service and Service Contracts support, implementation and configuration
• This position will be responsible for the support of the client users (replacing the internal IT)
• Core activities will include understanding the details of the business processes and support them. In addition, the role will include implementation of the new Oracle Cloud. As part of this it includes gathering business requirements, defining requirements, configuration of standard applications, gap analysis, functional design of application extensions, and end-user support.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience of 5 years or more in supporting Service and Service Contracts modules in Oracle Applications – Required
• Implementation/support of Oracle application, wrote any design of Oracle Application
• Familiarity with service business processes – Required, in hi tech companies – preferable
• Experience of writing functional designs
• Good English level (writing and speaking)
Advantage will be:
• Knowledge and experience in development in Oracle – writing queries and scripts in Oracle DB and SQL
• Familiarity with Oracle Fusion / Cloud
• Experience in a global industrial company.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• A social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events, and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs.