Jira Project Manager
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world, with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are working with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong. We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently, we are seeking a Jira Project Manager to join our team that is working on the world-leading Insurance platform.
• Lead the administration of JIRA, including integrations with other project management tools
• Monitoring system performance and lead the scaling of JIRA system
• Creating JIRA projects, queries and reports
• Тroubleshooting JIRA application issues and add-on integration issues
• Managing user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams
• Support and configure JIRA plugins as required
• Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least 3 years experience in Jira Administration
• Advanced understanding of building workflows; creating dashboards, metrics, fields, and screens; setting-up stories, etc.
• In-depth understanding and experience of the management of the software development life cycle (SDLC) from the initiation of a project plan to full execution;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Knowledge of maintaining users accounts, creating new ones and troubleshooting
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
• Previous experience with Atlassian migrations and upgrades.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• A social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events, and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs.