AppGreat is one of the fastest-growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world, with 4 offices: Sofia, Plovdiv, Skopje and Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for a QA Manual Engineer, which uses engineering disciplines to maintain application code quality by performing manual testing.
- Testing variety of products and features as part of SCRUM team
- Plan, design test cases and testing based on requirements/User story
- Test execution (both manual and automation)
- Report and manage defects, assist development/Tech-support with replicating and debugging problems
- Part of the release group and Testing on production.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in testing WEB products
- Experience planning and testing Client (windows, MAC, various browsers) and server side (services and database)
- Experience in working with MSSQL for testing (SQL queries, profiler etc’)
- Good understanding of QA methodologies
- Experience testing Data analysis and reports – Advantage
- Experience in testing on cloud environments – Advantage
- Experience in testing Mobile and Tablet applications – Advantage
- Experience in working with WebDriver Selenium – Advantage
- Relevant degree in computer science or QA diploma– Advantage
- Self-learning skills and high motivation
- Ability to react quickly, switch between the tasks
- Fast learning and good knowledge absorption
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to teamwork
- High level of English.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Flexible option for remote work
- 25 days annual leave, plus additional day for your birthday on top of that
- Social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events, and many others
- Comprehensive training and development programs!