AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world, with 4 offices: Sofia, Plovdiv, Skopje and Bucharest. We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
Currently we are looking for an experienced .NET developer to join our client’s strategic core team. Our client provides evidence-based online marketing solutions, personalizing the overall consumer journey. In its core is the simple principle of understanding data in order to grasp the constantly evolving consumer behavior and product offering. To meet the business needs, the team uses cutting-edge technologies to inspire innovation and provide business with tailored data-driven online marketing solutions.
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
- Develop Real-Time Trading applications
- Participate in development and migration of an existing SOA project to .net6, ef core, Redis, Kafka, gRPC, microservices architecture
- Be responsible for the design, code, unit tests, integration, bug fixing for relatively complex or large projects
- Follow architectural guidelines and code standards within the company
- Prepare technical design documents based on business requirements
- Estimate time costs for development of software modules
- Work with teams to re-engineer existing software
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience With C# /.NET.
- Experience with a .NET framework version
- Experience with OOD/OOP and design patterns.
- Experience with modern source control tools and Agile software development
- Experience with ORM tools (such as Entity Framework).
- Experience with Web services
- Experience with ASP.NET / MVC
- Experience with MSSQL and SQL writing skills.
- Experience with AWS – is an advantage
- Experience with designing and implementing REST APIs – is an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Flexible option for remote work
- 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
- Social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, food vouchers, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
- Comprehensive training and development programs
- Open and friendly working atmosphere (sharing experiences with colleagues from 4 continents)