.NET Team Leader
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest. We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced .NET Team Leader to join our strategic core team. He will be working on a evidence based online marketing solutions, personalizing the overall consumer journey. In the core of the solution is the simple principle of understanding data in order to grasp the constantly evolving consumer behavior and product offering. To meet the business needs, the team uses cutting edge technologies to inspire innovation and provide business with tailored data driven online marketing solutions.
- Being part of a high-tech company and a team that is passionate about innovation
- Technically managing, mentoring, reviewing and improving the quality of the code and the process
- Developing real-time trading applications
- Aiding, guiding and providing hands-on leadership to a team of talented core Developers
- Mentoring and sharing your experience with the Juniors
- Participating in the development and the migration of an existing SOA project to .Net 6, Redis, Kafka, gRPC, microservices architecture
- Following architectural guidelines and code standards within the company
- Preparing technical design documents based on business requirements
- Estimating time costs for development of software modules.
Must have requirements:
- 2+ years of experience leading an engineering team
- Experience in technical leading roles, strong leading and mentoring capabilities, performing code/design review
- 4 years of experience in .NET/C#
- Experience with a .NET framework (.NET core is an advantage)
- Knowledge of React + any Frontend technology (preferably)
- Knowledge of OOD/OOP and design patterns.
- Experience with modern source control tools and Agile software development
- Experience with ORM tools (such as Entity Framework)
- Experience with Web services, ASP.NET / MVC, MSSQL and SQL writing skills
- Experience with AWS and designing and implementing REST APIs – an advantage.
Nice to have:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, team player, and out-of-the-box thinker
- Eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• Social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs.