AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world, with 4 offices: Sofia, Plovdiv, Skopje and Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies to meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently we are seeking for SalesForce Implementer to join our team that is working on one of the leading iPaaS solutions in the world.
• Work closely with the Operation/ Financial/ Management Team to design and build new processes within NetSuite
• Responsible for the integration from CRM systems and an ability to support “Opportunity to Cash” processes
• Create and edit saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.
• Ensure that all new processes and initiatives on other platforms are being captured within NetSuite
• Initiate system changes and enhancements based on changing operational and business needs
• Evaluate NetSuite modules making appropriate recommendations
• Perform unit integration tests and reviews to ensure data quality and reliability
• Frontline technical support for NetSuite and any other financial systems.
• Proven experience in implementing and integrating NetSuite Logistics ERP projects
• In-depth knowledge in NetSuite administration, configurations, logistics modules and processes
• Deep knowledge in integrations (3PL, ECOM)
• Deep knowledge in NetSuite Logistics modules: Advanced Inventory, Order Management, Manufacturing, Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Reporting and Analytics
• Knowledge in processes such as: Budget Planning, Planning (Safety Stock & Demand Planning), Billing Processes, etc’.
• Experience with an Interfaces to 3PL or other Logistics systems
• Ability to determine user information needs for Logistics dashboards
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience designing, configuring and testing NetSuite
• Experience with other Logistics related applications – an advantage.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• Social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, food vouchers, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs!