Senior Python Developer
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world, with 4 offices: Sofia, Plovdiv, Skopje and Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies to meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Python Developer to participate in the building of one of the most innovative risk management solutions in the fintech industry.
• To be involved in all stages of production from architecture, designing, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining
• To solve diverse challenges within the product
• To enhance the value of the product to the final customers
• Your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization and will enable improved customer engagement
• To take a leading part in designing and implementing the automation infrastructure
• To build new testing infrastructure for the core process, data validation and API.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least 5 years of experience in developing Python products
• Highly Independent and true team player
• Autodidact, self-sufficient and self-motivated
• Proven track record in product development
• Experience with unit testing, agile project development, bug and change management systems
• Ability to design, research and implement well defined features
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Experience with Graph Databases based on Apache Tinkerpop (Big advantage) – strong advantage
• Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure – strong advantage
• Experience with Django or Flask – strong advantage
• Experience with Golang – advantage.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• Social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, food vouchers, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs!