QA Automation Engineer
AppGreat is a super fast-growing global IT company, supporting top-level technology companies in the world, with 5 offices – 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
A one-stop digital transformation provider, applying cutting-edge technologies that do not exist in Bulgaria and Macedonia. We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure companies meet any business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong to.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for a QA Engineer, which uses engineering disciplines to maintain application code quality by performing manual testing in Scrum level and by developing automated testing tools and scripts which are being used by development team to maintain high quality code before it is handed over for business validation.
• Build and maintain Test Automation for Web platforms
• Develop Automation test based on Requirements and Test Cases
• Training to team members.
• Be part of various QA activities.
• 2+ years’ experience at manual QA
• 2+ years’ experience at automation testing
• Experience in testing WEB platform – Must
• Advanced coding in Java
• Experience writing advanced SQL queries
• Advanced skills in Selenium WebDriver
• Experience testing Data Analysis and Reports
• Load test in Visual Studio – Advantage
• Knowledge working with Jenkins and other CI tools – Advantage
• Knowledge at virtualization and Cloud – Advantage
• Experience testing on tablet and mobile – Advantage
• Working at Agile methodology – Advantage
• TFS + MTM knowledge – Advantage
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus additional day for your birthday on top of that
• Social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events, and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs!