QA Automation Tech Lead
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for a QA Automation Tech Lead to be part of our team, delivering one of the most exciting and complex platforms in the fintech industry.
- Writing automation tests for Web/Mobile Applications in C#, using MSTest and Selenium
- Maintaining and monitoring nightly automation tests: investigating and fixing failures, opening bugs to developers and making sure the fixes are done as soon as possible
- Building automation projects from scratch for new products/features/processes
- Finding the best automation solutions for routine processes/new products/features according to the requirements
- Maintaining automation environment
- Being the ‘right hand’ of the manager – aim and push for the tasks of the team to be done fast and in great quality
- Hands on – 60-70% of the job.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in automation development
- Experience in working in .Net environment: C#, Visual Studio, MSSQL
- Experience in building automation projects from scratch, understanding Automation project architecture and design patterns
- Experience working with Selenium
- Understanding QA processes/strategies
- Possess managerial skills.
Nice (but not must) to have:
- Load testing
- Knowledge/experience working with Angular / typescript
- 1+ years of manual web testing experience
- Knowledge of working with Azure Devops Pipelines.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Flexible option for remote work
- 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
- Social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
- Comprehensive training and development programs.