AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world, with 4 offices: Sofia, Plovdiv, Skopje and Bucharest. We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently, we are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our amazing team and work on complex Salesforce solutions.
• Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment, where effective communication is essential
• Designing, coding and implementing SalesForce platforms
• Develop custom applications, using Force.com and integrate with other systems
• Write & create clean effective code for simple or complex user tasks
• Be ready to work within a fast-paced and interactive environment.
• 2 + years of experience as a Software Developer
• Strong knowledge in developing in SalesForce/Force.com
• Experience with interfaces, batch classes, queue able, invocable classes, callouts
• Excellent understanding of object-oriented design patterns
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
Nice to have:
• Understanding of PaaS based products
• Background in Agile environment.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• Social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs.