SalesForce Full Stack Developer
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are working with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong. We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for a Software Developer who is passionate about Salesforce and is interested in the opportunity we are giving – working on one of the leading iPaaS solutions in the world – a brand new insurance cloud!
- Object and entity modeling on Force. com platform
- Write & create clean effective code for simple or complex user tasks
- Work in an agile, rapid developing and prototyping environment, where effective communication is essential
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance environment.
- At least 1 years of experience developing in Force.com.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development.
- Experience with interfaces, batch classes, queueable, invocable classes and callouts.
- Good data structure and algorithms knowledge.
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, interactive development environment.
- A good understanding of object-oriented design patterns & experience with OO languages (Java, Ruby, Python, Scala etc.) Is an advantage.
- Experience with Agile development – a strong advantage.
- Experience with Git, SFDX – a strong advantage.
- Bachelor degree, specializing in computer science or similar engineering discipline.
- Language skills: Advanced English.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Flexible option for remote work
- 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
- Social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, food vouchers, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
- Comprehensive training and development programs!