AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices:2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje, and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits, and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our engineering team in charge of AI and ML developing Interfaces/ data pipelines, typically involving large, complex data sets.
This team is developing state-of-the-art data and analytics-driven solutions, working across platforms leveraging both On-prem, Platform, big data tools, and technologies.
- Building data and analytical engineering solutions with end-to-end design and ETL patterns
- Implementing data pipelines, data modelling, data consumption, and query optimization
- Enabling access of data in providers such as AWS storage layers and transformations in AWS Data warehouse and further transporting in respective databases, consumers, data marts, etc
- Identify downstream implications of data loads/migration (e.g., data quality, regulatory, etc.)
- Articulate existing technology capabilities’ value proposition and map them to customer requirements to minimize the incremental development cost.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years of similar experience working on Database(s), Data warehouse, ETL, and AWS platforms
- Experienced in working with On-Premise (Teradata) data warehouse
- Experienced in one of the ETL like Informatica
- Experienced in Deployment process on-Premise and using Dockers, Jenkins
- Experience with Technology Stacks such as ELK, Sentry, and AirFlow
- Demonstrated proficiency in web frameworks such as Flask or Django
- Proficient with query and programming languages like NodeJS
- Comfortable working with OS such as Linux and shell scripting
- Experienced in working in AWS-related computing, storage, and processing (S3, Glue, Lambda, Redshift, DynamoDB, Athena, Sagemaker).
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Flexible option for remote work
- 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
- A social package that includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events, and many others
- Comprehensive training and development programs!