Senior DevOps Engineer
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be part of our team, delivering one of the most exciting and complex platforms in the fintech industry.
- Work on the development of our next-generation DevOps deployments
- Hands on working with Windows and Linux servers
- Monitoring of all incoming requests, tracing bad requests and examining the problems
- Experience with migration to the cloud
- Implement DevOps capabilities using CI/CD tool
- Configure and deploy software stacks for highly available platforms in private and public Cloud
- Support CI/CD automation requirements
- Identify, tackle and mitigate real-world Cloud deployment problems and security vulnerabilities
- Measure and performance of engineering Cloud solutions to achieve the best use of cloud resources
- Be passionate about DevOps’ architectures and solutions, Kubernetes, Logging System, Infrastructure as a code.
- 6+ years of DevOps experience
- Proven Experience with k8s and IaC (helm charts, terraform)
- Proven Experience with deployments of Node.JS, Go, .NET applications
- Proven Experience with configuration of various databases and message queues: Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka
- Proven Experience with configuration of log and monitoring systems
- Proven Experience with configuration & deployment of CI/CD in Gitlab
- Experience with on-premise (off the cloud) environments – a plus!
- Can-do attitude, analytical and organized
- Team player, autodidact, excellent communication skills.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Flexible option for remote work
- 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
- Social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
- Comprehensive training and development programs.