Senior Frontend Developer - React
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently we are looking for a Front Developer to be part of our team, delivering one of the most exciting and complex SaaS ITSM (IT Service Management) and Asset Management solutions that serve more than 5,000 customers across the globe.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Develop advanced, enterprise-grade, high-performance, and scalable React web applications according to the newest, latest guidelines and best practices.
- Lead, initiate and drive results while working closely and collaborating with peers, managers, product and design teams, and stakeholders to create innovative user interfaces and features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and quality.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5+ years working with React.js.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- In-depth knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Experience with Redux toolkit.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with code versioning tool such as Git.
- Experience working in software engineering principles and practices – Agile development.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Team player.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; Has the ability to hold a conversation in English.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Flexible option for remote work
- 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
- Social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
- Comprehensive training and development programs