Shift Manager (Brazilian Portuguese and English)
AppGreat is one of the fastest-growing global IT companies, supporting the highest-tech organisations in the world with four offices: Sofia, Plovdiv, Skopje and Bucharest.
We are working with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
Currently, we are looking for professionals with Brazilian Portuguese to join one of our partners. The team provides service to the clients of a well-known sports betting operator in Brazil, guiding them through the entire betting journey. We place our operators and their players at the heart of everything we do and, in doing so, ensure every query and issue is dealt with appropriately.
We are looking for a motivated team member to join us as a Shift Manager (Brazilian Portuguese & English).
- Manages the task distribution and ensures that all Customer Service Associates perform the assigned tasks.
- Alerts about problems related to the internet, servers or internal systems as soon as possible.
- Monitors if all the inbound and outbound work (chat, email, phone, social media) is handled on time.
- Follows up on ongoing escalations to different departments – both internal and external.
- Constantly checks the degree of target achievements. If necessary, adjusts the tasks and workload distribution of the team.
- Monitors the discipline and the behaviour of the Customer Service Associates. Intervenes when necessary to ensure that all internal house rules are correctly followed.
- Prepares and sends daily reports to the Management team.
- Makes sure all Customer Service Associates have all the appropriate work tools.
- Monitors the breaks of each associate according to the internal house rules (giving or denying permission to go on break).
- Reports all types of incidents to the Management team.
- Provides knowledge, support and assistance to the Customer Service Associates during all shifts.
- Reports to the management team the need for possible schedule changes.
- Ensures a positive and competitive atmosphere using different tools to motivate the Customer Service Associates.
- Notifies the Customer Service Associates about different promotions and process updates.
- Follows up on all complaints, suggestions, and comments made by the Customer Service Associates.
- Proactively organises and participates in regular training/ refreshers regarding key processes and procedures organised by the Management.
- Takes care of chats/emails/calls when required.
- Works together with other departments, both internal and external, to resolve queries promptly.
- Motivates and encourages creativity and constant improvement.
- Be kept updated and proactively seeks improvement regarding key customer service processes.
- Follow the monthly shift schedule, covering 14:00 – 06:00 time (8h per shift).
- 6-12 months of professional experience in Customer Relations, Customer Support, Sales or relevant.
- Secondary level of education.
- Excellent English and Brazilian Portuguese (bilingual or native would be considered a great advantage)
People management and motivation skills
- Delegation skills
- Performance management
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Ability to prioritise and plan.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Attractive remuneration package
- 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
- Motivating social package including supplemental health and dental insurance, food allowances, etc.
- Home office opportunities.
- Team events and celebrations.