AppGreat is one of the fastest-growing global IT companies, supporting the highest-tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
Why join our dream team:
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer for our Anti-Malware engine team. The platform we are building is one of the most complex and popular solutions in the exciting world of cyber security.
• Develop and maintain software applications for macOS using C++
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new features
• Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
• Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and consistency
• Troubleshoot and debug software issues
• Continuously improve software performance and scalability
• Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in software engineering, including macOS and C++.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 4 years of experience in software development for macOS using C++ 11/14/17.
• Proficiency in macOS application development using C++, Xcode, and macOS frameworks
• Experience with object-oriented programming, design patterns, and software architecture principles
• Strong debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Knowledge of software development best practices, including Agile methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Familiarity with Objective-C and Swift programming languages
• Experience with developing multi-threaded applications
• Knowledge of software security best practices.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• A social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs!