AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest. We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds. We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
Why join our dream team?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong. We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for a Junior Sales Representative to join our RnD team.
- Learn about our comprehensive range of outsourced services in R&D, support, and NOC/SOC operations
- Identify and reach out to potential clientsץ;
- Conduct initial client outreach and follow-up calls/emails;
- Assist with client needs assessments under the guidance of senior team members;
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and present client proposals;
- Support the sales team throughout the entire sales cycle;
- Contribute to building strong client relationships;
- Provide accurate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly sales forecast;
- Manage a high volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day – the
majority of communication is outbound;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and management to optimize sales processes, systems and achieve superior customer experience;
- Maintain the customer management system (CRM) to ensure all relevant data is captured in a timely manner.
- No prior sales experience is required; recent graduates are welcome;
- Strong desire to build a career in sales with a focus on outsourced R&D, support, and NOC/SOC operations services;
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in written and spoken American English;
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, and driven to succeed;
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic sales team;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Excellent career growth opportunities;
- 20 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that; ● Social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others;
- Comprehensive training and development programs.