AppGreat is one of the fastest-growing global IT companies, supporting the highest-tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
Why join our dream team?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Automation Tester for our Anti-Malware team. The platform we are building is one of the most complex and popular solutions in the exciting world of cyber security.
• Create test requirements, design and implement automation test cases
• Build, execute and maintain Progression and Regression, Automation Test Suites
• Defect reporting and validation of the fixes to the software
• Effectively communicate and coordinate with engineers, leads and stakeholders for an agile testing mindset and “Shift-left testing”
• Focus on delivering faster results using CI/CD tools to shorten the release life cycle
• Reproduce defects and enhance test cases to improve quality of deliverables
• Serve as point of contact for field escalation, work with customers and other cross functional teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication, Communications, Software Engineering, Computer Science or other related field required.
• 1-2 years of experience as an Automation Tester.
• Work experience writing automation in Python- Mandatory.
• Knowledge and understanding about algorithms and Data structures.
• Experience writing automation in Java/NodeJs and Windows or Linux Shell- Advantage.
• Experience & Hands-on in Cyber security solutions- Advantage.
• Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes and tools.
• Must be self-motivated and able to take initiative and work on an aggressive delivery schedule with innovative and out of box thinking.
• Excellent documentation & system view skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• A social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs!