AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
Why join our dream team?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be part of our team, delivering one of the most exciting and complex platforms in the fintech industry.
• Create the needed framework for migration to the dockerized world
• Deploy updates and fixes and provide Level 2 technical support
• Build tools to reduce occurrence of errors and improve customer experience
• Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems in a secure way
• Perform root cause analysis of production errors and resolve technical issues
• Develop scripts to automate visualization
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
• 5+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer in production environment
• Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
• Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
• Proficiency with Git and GitLab workflows
• Hands-on experience with Ruby or Python
• Working knowledge of databases and SQL
• DevOps Scripting skills, automation, and Orchestration tools (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, chef…)
• Fluent in English communication, Written and verbal.
Nice (but not must) to have:
• Experience in Spark Management
• Experience in working with Security systems
• Knowledgeable with Databases and clusters – MS-SQL, MariaDB, Mongo, Postgress & Redis.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• Social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs.