AppGreat is one of the fastest-growing global IT companies, supporting the highest-tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
Why join our dream team:
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer – EPP for our Anti-Malware team. The platform we are building is one of the most complex and popular solutions in the exciting world of cyber security.
• Design, implement, and maintain a highly available and scalable Cloud production environment.
• Monitor and analyze system and application performance, identify bottlenecks, and proactively implement solutions to improve efficiency and scalability.
• Collaborate with DevOps and RnD teams to develop tools and automation frameworks for deployment, monitoring, and management of large scale reliable systems.
• Conduct regular performance testing and capacity planning to ensure the system can handle increasing loads and future growth.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues related to system performance, availability, and security.
• Collaborate with security analysts to implement and maintain best practices across the platform.
• Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies, frameworks, and tools to improve system reliability and operational efficiency.
• Document system architecture, processes, and procedures to ensure knowledge sharing and maintain an up-to-date knowledge base.
• Collaborate and share knowledge with other members of the SRE team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Proven experience as an SRE/DevOps/Production Engineer or in a similar role in the technology industry.
• Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems and networking concepts.
• Experience with cloud platforms such as GCP or AWS.
• Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python or equivalent for automation and operations needs.
• Proficiency in Jenkins and Groovy scripting for efficient build automation, continuous integration, and deployment pipelines
• Experience working with Google BigQuery and Google Data Studio, including CloudSQL data modeling and query optimization.
• Experience in utilizing log analysis tools such as Elastic, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), or Splunk to effectively monitor and analyze system logs for troubleshooting, identifying anomalies, and ensuring system reliability
• Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes – Advantage
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex systems to identify and resolve issues.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• A social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs!